Impress Optimizes Document Management & Workflow
Quadient Impress is a new multi-channel document management platform that automates your entire communication workflow. Now you can transform business-critical transactional documents (invoices, statements, policies, compliance documents, etc.), produced by a wide variety of systems, into a single customized communication for each customer. Documents can be sent via a number of communication channels including print, digital, outsourced, or a combination, based on your goals and your customer’s preferences.
Impress allows you to
- Enhance customer engagement and satisfaction by sending business-critical documents based on specified preferences (mail, email, etc.).
- Ensure confidential information is never co-mingled and gets delivered to the right person every time.
- Reduce expenses by combining multi-page documents into a single envelope.
- Decrease your DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) by utilizing e-Delivery, which speeds up bill-paying cycles.
- Increase revenue through promotions and offers tailored to each recipient.
With Quadient Impress, your processes are simplified, reducing operational costs. Barcode technology guarantees document integrity and ensures regulatory requirements are met while enhancing your customer’s experience. All this is achieved without making changes to your existing document-producing systems or requiring IT involvement. Because it is scalable, it provides the flexibility to expand with you as your business grows.
Check out the video below to see Impress in action:Quadient Impress Brochure
Quadient’s Impress Automate streamlines your business processes by replacing inefficient manual processing with automation. Impress Automate eliminates the need to manually pull out exceptions (e.g., zero balance statements), hand-match multi-page documents or divert employees from other tasks while ensuring 100% accuracy and ensuring no delay in to get business critical documents out the door.
Central to Impress Automate is user-defined business rules, which streamline and accelerate the preparation and distribution of documents. Postal optimization features provide postal discounts as well as Address Correction, which reduce the number of returned mail pieces due to bad addresses (Read our blog “The Cost of Undeliverable Mail” to find out how much returned mail can cost your company). Barcode technology ensures accuracy while seamlessly matching multiple and variable page documents without setting up separate print runs. It also allows you to engage your customers with targeted and timely offers.
- Reduces your costs (materials, labor, postage)
- Eliminates repetitive tasks
- Ensures compliance and security
- Improves customer experience
At the same time you gain visibility into your outbound document process through customizable tracking and reporting.Quadient Automate Brochure
Enhance your customer’s experience with Quadient’s Impress Portal. Now you can send critical customer communications through a dedicated, branded and secure web portal. Impress Portal integrates with Impress Automate to replace paper-based communications with digital delivery that makes it easier for your customer’s to receive, review, store and search documents in their own secure portal.
Benefits for your company include:
- Reduced costs by eliminating materials, postage and handling labor
- Accelerated document delivery and customer payment processing
- Ability to generate additional sales through personalized offers
- Perceived responsiveness to customer preferences as they shift to a paperless environment
- Improved visibility of document delay for both you and your customer
Quadient Portal integrates seamlessly with Impress Automate to maximize the impact of every communication you send.Quadient Portal Brochure
Impress Dispatch integrates with Automate to deliver daily Ad Hoc (individual, non bulk) communications using the same robust Impress platform and existing infrastructure. Employees can prepare, review and deliver documents from any location and automatically send them either to your mail production center or directly to your customer’s Impress Portal.
Dispatch allows standardized documents to be saved as templates to ensure your branding and messaging are consistent. The intuitive interface lets employees customize documents as needed, with additional text, images, and personalized attachments to make them more relevant for each recipient.
Dispatch has a simple built-in approval process to ensure all communications meet your company standards. Approval roles can be set up to review and approve all documents before they are released for printing or e-Delivery. Archiving capabilities provide complete visibility to document history.
- Saves employee time in developing individual communications
- Ensures consistent branding and messaging
- Guarantees the right communication gets to the right recipient
Dispatch brings the same benefits and capabilities of Automate to daily, individual communications.Quadient Dispatch Brochure
So if you’re drowning in business documents or just have an outdated, inefficient practice why wait? Contact us today – 303-761-0681 or email us – to see how Quadient Impress can streamline your business critical communications into an optimized document management system.