Document Preparation Made Easy
Are you manually preparing mailings to accommodate variable number of pages? Have your customers ever received the wrong documents, leaving you vulnerable to violating privacy legislations or experiencing delays in cash collection? Are your customers receiving multiple mailings each month rather than one mailing with all relevant documents?
OMS-200 document management software simplifies and centralizes the preparation of all your communications, saving time and materials while reducing labor and out-of-pocket expenses. This web-based, easy to use system allows you to create a mail production process with maximum integrity and security, without having to customize existing corporate or other document-producing systems.
OMS-200 works in conjunction with your folder/inserter and virtually eliminates errors that result from manually combining, sorting or pulling documents prior to the folding/inserting process. OMS-200 allows users to:
- Set up document for processing
- Create optical marks/barcodes on documents prio to printing based on established parameters
- Combine materials from separate mailings into one envelope to the same customer
- Suppress “don’t mail” documents, such as zero-balance invoices
- Print in postal code order
- Send digital versions of documents for paperless customers
- Automatically process documents with an intelligent folder/inserter
- Barcodes are read and the mail piece assembled based on processing parameters
- Variable-page document jobs are % automated and envelope contents always accurate
- Sort and print documents in batches based on envelope size
- Instruct the folder inserter when to add extra documents/inserts based on your personalized criteria
Because OMS-200 is web-based, it is accessible to all your employees, no matter where they are located. Files can easily be uploaded from any location. And, it can be deployed quickly with little to no assistance from IT. It’s that simple!
Contact us today – (303) 761-0681 – to see how OMS-200 can benefit your organization or for more information download: